Saturday

the black cat (curiouser, curiouser)



Meet Carrot, who was initially my cat, i kept her for a year and a half, i was crazy about her but things got difficult in my Parisian appartment, she was very unhappy there, and quite aggressive frankly. So, reluctantly, i took her to my parents, my mum was extraordinary and got very close to her, now Carrot is happy, less scared than she used to be, she cuddles my Mummy a lot and even though she doesn't give a damn about me when i come and visit, she's till my little kitty.

(Picture of Carrot taken by my parents)

2 comments:

oursin said...

Hey Tricot Rouge! Great blog, gorgeous pictures. But what about showing us your KNITTING?

TRICOT ROUGE said...

ahah yes you're right ! i need to take more pictures, i've been knitting dozens of mittens, not sure it's worth showing. but ok i'll show them in my next post !