Thursday

compulsions



When I think about all the things I buy and all the things I already own...


Then books i've bought but haven't read (yet) - 
The number of notebooks I buy. I can't help buying new ones. And they remain blank and empty for so long - 



So many illustrations I should frame and put on the wall -  

 so many dresses so many dresses so many dresses so many dresses so many dresses so many dresses so many dresses so many dresses so many dresses so many dresses so many dresses so many dresses so many dresses so many dresses so many dresses so many dresses so many dresses so many dresses so many dresses so many dresses so many dresses so many dresses-









And probably tons of other things ....


Making a list of everything you buy is definitely a good idea  - drawing them is even better ! 
So thank you Kate Bingaman-Burt



Kate Bingaman-Burtwho founded Obsessive Consumption in 2002. She lives in Portland and is an assistant professor of Graphic Design at Portland State University.

No comments: